zaterdag 6 februari 2016

Model Eunice Olumide over haar rol in Rogue One

Het 28-jarige model Eunice Olumide deed een klein boekje open over haar rol in de komende Star Wars film, Rogue One.

“I did a small feature in Star Wars Rogue One. That was a really awesome experience. I don’t have lines but it was an incredible experience to be part of such an iconic film. 

I was originally supposed to play a nomad, but since I’m athletic I ended up playing a rebellion leader.

There’s a small scene where I run and there’s a tank that comes after me with 20 stormtroopers. There’s loads of explosions. I kept getting a fright whenever the explosions went off.

If my scene gets cut or not cut I was entered into the George Lucas Archives. I got into a 3D scanner and they did a scan. They scan all the characters so they can reproduce individual toys or computer games. I will be a toy. It was an amazing experience.”

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten